Sunday, August 20, 2006

Mother, Gary, Mom Taylor and Tommy

My Grandmother Taylor lived next door to us most of my childhood and youth. She was very influential in my life and the lives of all the Sweeten family. My middle name is Ray after Grandad Taylor and Tommy's Middle name is Taylor.


In this photo I am about 17, Tom is 10, Mother is Mid-Forties and Mom Taylor is in her Sixties. She lived to be 90.

Mom was very religious and very spiritually minded. I learned many things from her and much of my spiritual heritage is through her.

Each succeeding generation is living longer and healthier lives. Just think about how much the next generations will be living together and relating as family members. We need to prepare people to relate well and honor their fathers and mothers. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home